Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Some friends and I get together on a regularly irregular basis for tea and conversation. Mainly we catch up with each other and chat about what's going on. So I have an interest in tea. Today I came across references to jeweled sugar and sugar dust and pebbles. It all started when I was visiting someone's wedding site and among the gift list they had items for their tea table listed. Unusual, request I thought and I checked their links to the gift suggestions and that's where the jeweled sugar came from. They also had requested sugar cubes and when I was looking at them I saw the sugar dust and pebbles. I wanted to find out more about what exactly sugar dust and pebbles was and I came across SKIL, Sugar Knowledge International, I skipped the references to the sites with information about sugar dust caries, but did you know sugar dust can explode?

No comments: